Total Visitors

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hi and Welcome

Well...I've finally decided to create a blog. Yes, a Web Log, or 'Blog'.

As I prefer to not have any particular genre/subject/topic/etc. locked in to limit myself, this Blog will be used in recipe posting, books I've read (and reviews of said books), crafts, ideas, writings, etc.

So basically, anything goes here. :3

(For me anyways).

Ah. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Ariel. A pleasure really. (This is where I shake digital hands with you dear Reader).

I was named after the Little Mermaid and have always thought of myself as a mixture of Ariel the Little Mermaid and Belle from Beauty and the Beast (as I both sing and am musically inclined and I love books :) ))

So hopefully, this Blog will blossom and readers and followers will grow... Not that they need to really.

Good Day.

--Ariel

(I said Good Day! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment